Research Scholarships , 04.10.2013
Republic of Turkey will provide Research Scholarships for international students and researchers within the scope of Türkiye Scholarship Program.
Principles and conditions are as follows according to Research Scholarships:
1. Research Scholarships are only available for international students and researchers.
2. Research candidates are required to get an acceptance from a university that they plan to do their research by themselves. Candidates will not be placed in a university by Türkiye Scholarships.
3. There will be no Turkish or other language preparation course for research candidates. Thus, research candidates are required to know the language of the research program and get acceptance according to this condition from the university.
4. Research Candidates required having PhD. Degree or being in thesis writing process.
5. Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1968 can apply to the 2013 research scholarships.
6. Duration of the research scholarship is 3 to 12 months.
7. Research scholarship holders will get monthly allowance as Ph.D. students. And if requested Türkiye Scholarship will provide housing for research scholarship holders.
8. Scholarship holders obliged to write an article on their research subject at the end of their research program.
10. Candidates will be informed following the evaluation process and acceptance letter of the scholarship will be sent to successful candidates. Subsequently, candidates need apply to Turkish Embassies and Consulates for visa, signing scholarship contract and approval of their documents.
1-)Those who are Turkish citizen or Turkish citizens hold dual citizenship are not permitted to apply.
2-) 1000 TL, (Approximately) 500 USD per month